Confirmed Vendors as of today:
* Angela Emberton with Emberton’s Pork Rinds & Kettle Corn
* Ashlynn Morton with Ashlynn’s Front Door Decor & Bows By Ash (Saturday Only)
* Becky Collins with Dreams Come True Boutique
* Cassie Johnson with Three Sisters Candle Co.
* Connie Sheehy with Tupperware
* Emily Cotten with Southern Diva Boutique
* Jan Knowles with Jan’s Jewelry & Crafts
* Jennifer Bowling with Jewelry Junkies VIP Group … $5 Jewelry (Paparazzi)
* Kadi Hite Gedville with Kadi Tender Bottoms & K’s Rock Candy
* Kathleen Petrocci with Pocketbooks & Pages
* Linda Asberry with Painted Farmhouse (Saturday Only)
* Martina Bliss Caudill with Quilting Bliss
* Nabela L. Hamm with Crochet by Nabela (Sunday Only)
* Norrissa Love Martin with MWB and Me Time Manicures (ColorStreet) (Sunday Only)
* Pam Guertin with Joy@Home
* Rosalie Myhan with CBD the Dream
* Sherry Moore with Color Street by Sherry (Saturday Only)
* Stacy Jones with Purple Daisy Handcrafted Gifts (Saturday Only)
Our Spring Short Mountain Distillery Arts & Crafts show “Crafting in the Country” will be held on Saturday, March 28th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Vendor Applications Now Available HERE. Previous vendors get priority. NO Direct Sales Allowed! Late fee of $15 applies for applications submitted on or after February 1st, 2020.